Radju Marija Malta would like to invite interested individuals to submit their applications for the position of OPERATIVE COORDINATOR on a full-time basis.
Position: OPERATIVE COORDINATOR RADJU MARIJA MALTA
Answers to: PRESIDENT
Purpose of the position:
Manage and supervise the organizational area of competence, always reporting to the President. A key figure of the Association and often the link between all staff.
- Excellent planning, development and management skills, applying the most up-to date methods with the aid of up-to-date IT systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Maltese and English. Knowledge of Italian or another foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Characteristics: punctual, dynamic, flexible and precise. The hallmarks of a good coordinator. Knowledge of the Radio Maria project, mission and values, and code of ethics.
Three distinctive features of a leader (BE – DO – ACT) mean that the coordinator should at all times be capable, in any situation, of finding the best solution for all types of difficulties and obstacles.
- Be a good communicator and a good listener.
- Must ensure clear communication with everyone and good management of services so that the association is able to increase its value and consensus.
- Know how to create a working team.
- Be a good negotiator: have an analytical approach to finding alternative solutions to any difficulties.
- Know how to coordinate the working team: manage and share information by monitoring the progress of activities.
- Be able to share and make the most of the different experiences available in the group.
- Apply qualitative analysis for the management of services in an efficient manner.
- Know how to organize the means and personnel at his/her disposal in a consistent and effective manner.
- Plan each activity so that everyone can carry out his/her assignments successfully.
- Develop strategic guidelines and operational objectives, follow the progress of the activities and periodically inform both the management and the collaborators involved about the results.
- Know how to assess the annual operational budget, taking into account the real needs and verifying the actual progress. A sound knowledge of bookkeeping is deemed necessary.
- Have a direct and constant relationship with the suppliers of services for which he/she is responsible.
- Manage relationships with the technical operational staff and meet with them periodically for scheduling and evaluating the offered services.
- Participate in the ExCom (Executive Committee, composed of the President, Director and Operative Coordinator), the governing body of the association, which at regular meetings facilitates operational activities.
Therefore, organization, planning, management and development are made simpler to manage, in order to check progress and results.
The Coordinator is responsible for putting into practice decisions taken by the ExCom.
WFRM will facilitate the insertion of the new Operative Coordinator by providing induction and orientation training at the WFRM Continental offices or at the Radio Station. Where necessary or, in the case of special needs, it is possible to provide further training at Headquarters in Italy.
Depending on the results of the evaluation, a course of local and/or continental training is defined.
Applications accompanied by a covering letter, Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant documentation to be sent via email to [email protected] by not later than October 15th 2022.